Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Πέμπτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2017

A Heartfelt Thanks to the Editors and Contributors of Special Issue 93:3

Abstract

On May 12th, I was taken fully by surprise when summoned to the office of my host, Jörg Matysik at the University of Leipzig, where Silvia Braslavsky – encircled by friends and colleagues – handed me an index and color print of the May/June (93:3) front cover of Photochemistry and Photobiology. This issue was dedicated to my 65th birthday. I am always open to a good joke, but when I identified Jean Cadet among the many colleagues (Chief Editor to the journal), along with the bottle of Champagne on the table, I had to take it seriously.

This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.