Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 4 Ιουνίου 2018

Spotlight on… Gabriella Campadelli-Fiume

Biographical Summary
My first education was in biochemical pathogenesis of disease at the University of Bologna, Italy, University College, London and Max Planck institute, Heidelberg. I entered Virology in 1972 in the University of Bologna, where I still work. I am the head of the molecular virology laboratory in the Department of Experimental Medicine, University of Bologna. The focus of my research is on the molecular mechanisms of herpes simplex virus (HSV) entry into the cell, and on how to modify the HSV tropism in order to generate highly cancer-specific, highly safe, yet fully virulent oncolytic herpesviruses. Academically, I fostered the integration of the Italian Virology in the European Virology.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.